Verified

Moderator-Team
Main Sport: Other Sports
Homespot: Guincho
Favorite Spot: Viana do Castelo
Favorite Brand: Eleveight, Fatum
[Info] How to Post Your Campsite Review

Post by Hannah »

Sharing your experiences can help other campers choose the best spots and avoid potential issues.

When you create a new topic, you will automatically see the template below. This template helps you create your review.

Just delete the instructions marked with "Description <-- Read and Delete" and replace them with your own text.

Code: Select all

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]
“Briefly describe your camping site, highlighting its unique features, amenities, and any special attractions nearby <-- Read and Delete"

[b][u]Location:[/u][/b]
“Provide details about where your camping site is situated. <-- Read and Delete"

[b][u]Location Plan & Prices:[/u][/b][br][/br]
“Include a map or plan showing the layout of your camping site, along with pricing details for different types of accommodations or pitches. <-- Read and Delete"

[b][u]Infrastructure:[/u][/b][br][/br]
“Detail the facilities and services available on-site, such as electricity hook-ups, water points, waste disposal facilities, and any recreational areas. <-- Read and Delete"

[b][u]Toilets and Shower:[/u][/b]
“Describe the toilet and shower facilities provided, including their cleanliness, accessibility, and any special features (e.g., family rooms, disabled access). <-- Read and Delete"

[b][u]Website:[/u][/b]
“If you have a website for your camping site, provide the URL here. This allows potential visitors to access more detailed information and make bookings online. <-- Read and Delete"

[b][u]Photos: [/u][/b][br][/br]
"Upload high-quality photos of the flat, including each room and key amenities. <-- Read and Delete"
Enjoying the content?
Throw some coins my way so I can upgrade my coffee to a beer! 🍻